Jeweller Expo Ukraine
The Participants in the exhibition can order:
EQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA IN THE EXHIBITION HALL.
The price amounts to EUR 180* per 1 sq. m. The standard exhibition area price includes the following clauses: expenses on exhibition area equipped with stand having one opened side, signboard with the name of the firm, a carpet covering, cleaning of passages, security, when exhibition is closed, a stand of 10 m2 and more includes one table, two chairs, a lighting appliance, an European wall socket and a waste-paper basket.
UNEQUIPPED EXHIBITION AREA IN THE EXHIBITION HALL.
The price amounts to EUR 160* per 1 sq. m. The price includes the following clauses: area, security at non-working hours and cleaning of passages.
- Extra charge for a stand according to the terms of participation:
- opened on 2 sides is 10% of the exhibition area cost (minimum area – 12 m);
- opened on 3 sides is 15% of the exhibition area cost (minimum area – 36 m);
- opened on 4 sides is 20% of the exhibition area cost (minimum area – 64 m).
NECESSARY REGISTRATION FEE amounts to EUR 200* for every exhibiting company. The price includes expenses on advertising campaign, information insertion into the exhibition catalogue, Wi-Fi access to the Internet, badges and 30 invitation tickets for the exhibition.
CORRESPONDENCE PARTICIPATION price amounts to EUR 500*. The Participant gets the right to insert information into the official exhibition catalogue.
Every exhibitor may be provided with additional equipment and services for an extra charge according to the price-list.
THE EXHIBITION WORK SCHEDULE:
|Date of exhibits fixing:||20.05.2020||09:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
|Working days:||21.05.2020||11:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.|
|22-23.05.2020||10:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.|
|24.05.2020||10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.|
|Exhibition closing:||24.05.2020||06:00 p.m.|
|Dispatch of exhibits:||24.05.2020||06:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
* The prices include the taxes of Ukraine
THE ORDER OF APPLICATION SUBMITTING
It is necessary to fill in an application form to be included in the list of Participants and send it to the address of the Organizer before 17.04.2020.
The Organizer reserves the right to refuse the application in the following cases:
- if application is not presented in due time;
- if the participation payment is not effected in due time;
- if goods don’t match the theme of the exhibition;
- if design-project of the stand is not stipulated in due time.
The location of the exhibition stand will be determined after reception of application and stipulation of the stand design-project.
THE ORDER OF PAYMENT
Participation payment is effected according to the invoice.
To be included into participants list of the exhibition it is necessary to pay during 5 banking days 30% from the total amount for participation (after signing an application form and receiving the invoice).
The payment must be effected before 17.04.2020. If the Participant violates the fixed date of payment the Organiser may change the location of the stand at the exhibition or refuse the participation.
In case of Participant’s refusal from taking part in the exhibition presented in writing after 17.04.2020 the remitted money shall not be returned and no claim to the Organizer shall be accepted; the remitted sum of money is considered as correspondence participation.
THE ORDER OF EXHIBITION SPACE CONSTRUCTION
The Architectural bureau of Kyiv International Contract Fair, Ltd. is the general disponent of the exhibition construction. The Participant shall agree with the Architectural bureau all questions regarding the building of the stand before17.04.2020, tel.: 00 380 44 4619347.
Conduct of any works in the night time (10:00 p.m. – 9:00 a.m.) is prohibited.General conditions on construction, high-altitude works, and safety regulations are indicated in Addendum 1 to Contract.
THE ORDER OF SUBMITTING INFORMATION INTO THE OFFICIAL EXHIBITION CATALOGUE
For publishing the official catalogue the Participants present the information according to the Form of presenting the information into the catalogue. The deadline for information presentation is 17.04.2020. If presenting the information after the fixed time the Participant will be deprived of the right to insert it into the official catalogue of the exhibition and no claim to the Organizer shall be accepted.
The Participant is responsible for exhibits’ safety during the assembling of exhibitions on 18-20.05.2020 (09:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.), disassembling on 24.05.2020 (06:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.) and daily working hours of the exhibitions (09:00 a.m. – 07:00 p.m.). Participants of the exhibition hand over their stands to security agents from the STEALTH company for the night time within the exhibition duration period (i.e. 07:00 p.m. – 09:00 a.m.). Security regulations are indicated in the supplement.
- The Participant shall occupy exhibition area before 10:00 p.m. on 21.05.2020 and free it before 10:00 p.m. on 24.05.2020. In case of damage or loss of the exhibition equipment the Participant shall reimburse it to the Organizer at the rate of the total cost within a week term.
The Participant shall stipulate with the Organizer the following:
- production and trade marks that will be shown in the stand of the participant;
- execution of artistic and decoration work in the exhibition stand space;
- date and time for organizing seminars, conferences;
- possibility to distribute information and advertising material out of the stand.
Sales of products shall be effected according to Ukrainian legislation.
- The Organizer may change the conditions of participation in the exhibition before signing the application by the Participant.
- The Participant shall observe safety regulations, fire safety and exhibition work schedule.
- Customs service is paid by the Participant under the tariff stated in the customs legislation of Ukraine.